HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Thursday, June 4, 2009

How to make a cupcake!



How to make a cupcake!
I like to display my bears with yummy treats here is a cupcake I made last night that I thought I would share with you.

Silicone molds are available to make a cupcake perfect everytime. The best will come in a split type with is both sides that are not smoothly joined as this rough edge make it hard to see a line down the centre.

Plaster of paris or pottery plaster should be available from your local craft or hardware store

add to water always follow the instructions on the packet but this calls for 3 parts powder to be added to 2 parts water

mix for a minute



mix and pour into mold

remove
and
tada!


Add to base you can fill base with the same process. And then paint with Gel medium (I am leaving mine for a day or two to be dry and hard first.
Hope you like this little guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment