HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Package arrived just in time for the weekend




Friday night when I got home from work was a package waiting for me, my husband had picked up. A beautiful vintage blush mink coat. I instantly wanted to create a bear with this soft dense fur and my little clown collection I have been creating to take to Melbourne with me in a few weeks was put on hold. I traced out my pattern and started cutting and sewing. The body has been created from the striped arms as this fur is far to beautiful to not use the arms too. It wont belong now till the little face peers back at me!

2 comments:

  1. wow! can't wait to see what she turns out like - she looks cute already withoout being made up!! I found your blog today via 100 best bear artists website and I have enjoyed looking throuugh your beautiful creations! Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! It's going to be BEAUTIFUL! Warmly, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete