HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Back Home!



I really enjoyed my trip to Melbourne. I loved meeting with bear makers and the time I spent with Kim and being inspired.. but as they say, there's no place like home.
I have cleaned up the mess I left in my studio and put away the old and bought out the new... I only have one little bear now. China, who will be on the cover of Teddy Bear Times so holds a special place in my heart, but all the other mink bears are no adopted.
So its back to creating some new bears.
Here are some of the beautiful things I have collected to supply inspiration for a new bear.


The Pumpkins and soft tones inspired this baby cub with an over sized head. I will load some more photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment