HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Christmas Tea Party

Welcome friends to my tea party.
I hope you have a nice hot cocoa or for those of us on this side of the world a cool lemon drink!
Enjoy looking through these wonderful linked blogs for the tea party, by clicking on the teapot on the right hand bar to see who else is joining us today.

To celebrate Egg Nog and Ginger are available for adoption.

Egg Nog is made from beautiful cream and egg yolk alpaca. Egg Nog has been scissor sculpted just link my mink cubs to create fluffy cheeks. Egg Nog has sweet olive green eyes with white accents and shading. Egg Nog has a hand stitched cotton nose. Egg Nog wears some holly that can easily be removed so you can love Egg Nog
all year round!

Ginger is made from a beautiful gingerbread alpaca. Ginger has been scissor sculpted just link my mink cubs to create fluffy cheeks. Ginger also has olive eyes with white accent and shading. Ginger has a cream ric rac bow for icing! For the extra touch Ginger has 3 little jelly buttons in a beautiful poinsetta pink.






Egg Nog and Ginger are available be emailing me helen@barecubdesigns.com
Egg Nog and Ginger are available for adoption fee of $225 US each
which is about $249 AUD plus a little for postage depending on where you live.

I hope you enjoyed your visit. Now you are here, spend a little time - enjoy reading my blog posts and hope you follow my blog for more posts soon.

Wishing you all a safe and happy holidays!!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Helen both Ginger and Eggnog are beauts...amazing really, how do you do it..make each one so unique...
    Now this tea party I am not sure I get it...are there other bear bloggers participating..?
    where?
    I have my coffee with eggnog and a bit of ginger...no really I do ...lol
    blessings madame samm http://sewdollswhosnext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madame Sam, yes there are other bloggers having a tea party just click on the tea pot on the right for a list of blogs to visit I am so glad you like these two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helen, Your new bear cubs are very festively adorned for a day like to day filled with tea parties. Thank you for being a part of it! It's great to have you along.

    ~ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Helen! I knew I was in love!! Oh they are both precious - perfection!! I am going to step into your parlor for some tea in a bit! LOL

    XOXO Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen! your bears are just delightful....The Tea party is so much fun it was so nice to meet you too...Have a nice day Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice to discover your bears at this Christmas Tea Party for all the Toys!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for joining me for tea, and a bit of egg nog and ginger bread too! I wonder whats next??

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry for being late Your seasonal bears are Lovely. Mini Bear hugs Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helen, your two new bears are beautiful! But I would expect nothing less! Your bears are always wonderful!
    Happy Holidays,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete