HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thyme to be kreative!?

Having been making kits and 
getting ready for my next workshop, orders,
Being super busy with my "real" job, 
and all the admin that comes along with making bears, 
getting a new website done -
please stop by www.barecubdesigns.com)
and my new club every month...

I thought it time to be a bit creative. 
this bear was put on the back burner so 
I gave myself an excuse to spend time finishing him off 
He will be entered into this years URSA awards for 2010
Held by Bears and Buds (online mag)
I thought I would share him with you a little early
Meet Basil



I just love these paw pads!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen
    That is one cute bear I just love him, He will do well in the show,

    ReplyDelete