HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Saturday, July 24, 2010

Busy Bee

Im still here..!
Sunday I enjoyed catching up at
The Teddy Tree in Perth 
Where we judged the Bear Challenge.
I will post winners once announced.
Ive been busy making kits, Custom creations 
& bears for the show
I have finished my next club pattern 
So.. I thought I would share him with you early
 I have yet to count but there must be
close to 200 step by step photos this month!
as its the bumper mink issue 
If you have ever wanted to learn 
how to work with mink, 
or just trim the perfect face
Now is the time to join my Bare Designs Club 
More information and a 
free step by step nose workshop 
on my club page on my website

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE him - he is so cute Helen! I hope all is well - I still haven't tried a bear yet - dolls have been in the way! Hopefully soon though!

    Have a great day!

    XOXOX Jess

    ReplyDelete