HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Internet orders...

I love to play on the computer and I
spend hours (and much money) ordering things....
so to tempt those of you like me, here a few of the latest buys.

New swing tags to match my business cards 
I order these online at moo.com and they are 
wonderful quality, and each one can have a different photo.
This is a clever use of technology, which I just love.
I insert eyelets into the swing tags 
to attach a ribbon to hang around the bears neck.

I have also tried some blank cards, so I can 
thank all the wonderful people and magazine editors
who have help me promote my new book.

And lastly these little notecards designed at ellisbenson.com.au
that are a great little space to add your note


And a signature - also created online.

No comments:

Post a Comment