HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teddy Bear Times Feb 2012 - with Bare Cub Designs on the Cover!

Oh it's happy days at the Bare Cub Designs Studio!
Bliss has made the cover of the latest issue (197) 
 Feb 2012 of Teddy Bear Times UK


I can not wait for my mag to travel from 
the UK to me here in Australia

I hope you have subscribed to Teddy Bear Times 
Because in this issue I offer you a free pattern 
- Bliss
So you can make your very own!

Sign up for your glossy or digital version (or both) 

It's a great month for Bare Cub Designs
The cover of both Teddy Bear Times and

3 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats Helen, Bliss looks fab :0) Can't wait to get my copy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elanor - I think you will get yours before I get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Helen congratulations, although why am I not surprised. Bliss is just wonderful. Now I have to play the waiting game as well...... Drat"s....
    I always see the cover and want it straight away.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete