HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Thursday, March 22, 2012

Teddy Bear & Friends Blog

More Exciting News...
Many of you will have received Paw Prints, the Teddy Bear & Friends newsletter, and I just wanted to share with everyone the news. As Teddy Bear & Friends have now merged with Teddy Bear Review they have a fresh new website and a blog that will be regularly updated by Stephanie Finnegan, current Teddy Bear & Friends writer and myself. I will be posting about teddy bear making, and bear business for bear artists,  answering all your questions. There will now be a new feature in the magazine covering some of these topics. If you have a question you would like answered, please email me at Helen@barecubdesigns.com and I will do my best to address it.

There is now a Welcome” post and “Writing an amazing About me artist page” post.
I hope you can book mark this wonderful new Teddy Bear & Freinds Blog. There is also a simple like button for you to share on Facbook with one click and a print button so you can start your one file of the wonderful posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment