HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Friday, March 29, 2013

Long time between posts


Not like me to wait so long to post on my blog,
but a lot has been happening here.
Our town and house was evacuated for a bush fire 
- all safe and no damage, but a sleepless night and too close for comfort.

Then only a week later the town before our was under threat
so again could not pass to get home again.

Work has been hectic, working days, night and some weekends
to keep up, has not left a lot of time for fun.

So in efforts to get blogging and back to my bears
I am offering a special cub for adoption.
Choc Chip is a Bare Cub Designs favorite 
won awards and features in my book
Visit my Available page to adpot Choc Chip

1 comment:

  1. Oh Helen what a worrying time you have had! I'm so glad you are all okay and there was no damage. Sending you lots of love. Xx

    ReplyDelete