HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Saturday, August 10, 2013

2013 WA Craft Show


Attending the 2013 WA Craft Show last weekend
has kept me busy, and I had a great time
catching up with other artist and collectors

Here are the stands, my sister Leanne
 of Saw Dust Art made me
They are handmade and airbrushed
I just love them
Qucikly somes together

Custom sign to match my blog header!

I just love these pretty stands

Best of all they pack flat!

We had a special visitor at the show...
needing to be fed - so beautiful
Baby kangaroo

It was a great show and I managed to sell quite a few bears
Here are jsut some of the bears on display...
Berri - adopted

Butterscotch - adopted

Oero - adopted

Poppy 
Poppet - adopted


Sunshine and moonbeam
Sweet cubs on the pretty stands

To adopt one of the bears not already adopted
please email me to arrange
helen@barecubdesigns.com
Hugs Helen

2 comments:

  1. congratulations Helen on your success at the craft fair its good when all that work pays off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your display always looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete