HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, November 17, 2013

Chrsitmas Show, just around the corner

I have created some beautiful bears 
ready for the Christmas show!

The Christmas show will be held right here
23rd November 2013! 
Check out the countdown clock to check
when the show will start in your time zone.

This will allow time for the Postman 
to deliever your cub before Christmas!

I have been inspired by Chrismas pieces,
I have collected, including 1/12 scale collectables by
"Cottage Industries Miniatures"

Here is a little peek...

Kandi

Snowflake

Starlight

Dreamer

Big Heart

I hope you can come along next week 
and meet the cubs. 
Maybe this year you will have a
special adoption under your tree?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how exciting Helen! My name is Ajdin and I am a bear. I wonder how I was made..hmm. Anyways I started blogging recently so I hope we can be friends. :D

    Have a great day,
    Ajdin

    ReplyDelete