HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Saturday, December 21, 2013

My first Christmas gilft - Teddys Kreative Arrives!!


My copy of the latest Teddy's Keative arrived!
I not only have been featured in the magazine 
but Banana Cream Pie is on the Cover!


I just love when my bears make a cover
It’s truly exciting and such an honor.
My profile is written by Andrea Weigel,
Of course I can't read it
as it's a German mag, but in a way 
that make it more special.
My bears have made friends all over the world!!

Here are a few images from the mag...



Do you have one of these cubs in your collection?


If you can read german, 
then here is the link to subscribe 
It really is a wonferul magazine, 
This issue is over 80 pages of bears!!
What a wonderful read


No comments:

Post a Comment