HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, July 27, 2014

Creating kits inspires another bear..

I have spent some time today creating pattern and kits 
for the Claremont craft fair that starts Friday.
The kits are traced, lined and include the pattern 
along with everything else required, 
eyes, joints, suede, all you need is stuffing.
While creating these kits from a new mink coat 
I was inspired to start my own Malt bear.
 If you would like to make one of these 
Malt Mink bears with me,
I'll be happy to post you a complete kit.


The Malt mink complete kits are $130 Aud
This includes the postage (worldwide)

 Don't forget you can access the guide
Making teddy bears from mink

I'm off to keep sewing this little cub.

1 comment:

  1. Little Malt is a real honey. I wish you all the best for next weekend.
    HUgs Kay

    ReplyDelete