HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Tuesday, October 17, 2017

A package to inspire


 Do you love to receive mail?
I'm not talking bills, I mean real mail?

Today I received a parcel from a beautiful friend 
and collector, a box full of inspiration!
It was like christmas, opening each little package 
to see what it held. 

Just look at these beautiful Laduree boxes.
Some arrive today to add to the collection 
I received a little while ago. 
I am so in love with the Laduree packaging!

Can you just imagine the cub collection this will inspire??
Amazing!


And these little "sweet" tins. 


And ribbons, oh the ribbons! I couldn't help it,
I un-rolled just a few of the bundles -
but the rest I am going to sit back tonight 
and enjoy looking at each one. 


It's been such a busy time, with changes at work, 
and preparing for the show in only 2 weeks!
I've been feeling a little flat and exhausted,
but this parcel really lifted my spirits.
I'm so lucky to meet such amazing women, 
from creating my cubs.

I have been making a few custom cubs 
and of course some for the Melbourne Bear Bazzar
I'll be sure to show them here soon,
for those who can't make it to the show.
In the meantime you can 
check out the updated Bear Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment