HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, November 12, 2017

Bear Bazaar Melbourne 2017


As promised, here are some photos 

This was such a wonderful show, 
in beautiful setting of Pakenham
Hers is the view form my table


Swans in the like


And of course the bears...


Mighty Mint

 Strawberry Dee-Lite

 Pistachio

Berry Bliss

Salted Caramel

Choc Fudge

Lemon Drop

Cadbury

Junior Mint

Vanilla Bean

Whopper

Winter

Some of my fav Bear Artists at the show







And some highlights of my trip to Melbourne this year
Meeting Manda, an amazing artist 
who creates these miniature artworks



I was lucky enough to attend a workshop 
(after one of mine) we laughed all night 
(and went past midnight) but so much fun!

I have some cute collaborations coming up 
so stay tuned. 

And the Puffing Billy steam train 
through the Dandenong Ranges, with my mum

The Puffing Billy getting a drink

One of the wonderful Volunteers

 Click Clack through the ranges

 3 Kookaburra's from the window

Waratah Flower

 Me waiting fro my lunch!

Now I am back to work and creating new cubs. 
I have 2 almost ready to be adopted any day now,
right in time for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment