HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Friday, June 26, 2009

Choc chip

People often ask me about choc chip....
(yes I have been told I can get a prescription for the condition I must have)
but I just wanted to see how small I could make a mink bear...





Turns out, now I don't want to know, I think I will stop with choc chip who is 2.5 inches! I do not sell the pattern for choc chip as I don't want to encourage strange behavior, however those of you who would like to give it a go... choc chip is made from my best seller Tim Tam pattern and reduced by 70% The photos below should give you an idea of the scale of the pieces - watch out for the arms they are sort of stuffed with mink before you turn them through. The good new is the stuffing takes no time at all







The good new is the stuffing takes no time at all

No comments:

Post a Comment