HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Aquila























I am looking forward to my next interstate show and workshop.
I will be holding a 2 day workshop to create this cream cub with beautiful soft brown tips, and blue buzzard eyes.

Aquila Workshop
Where: Bear Essence, Melbourne Australia

When:  2nd & 3rd May 2011
If you wish to attend the workshop 
please let me know as spots are limited.


Bear Show
Where: Berwick Australia
When: 1st May 2011

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you again Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    Just want to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to you from me: www.waynestonbears.blogspot.com

    I hope to attend your workshop one day!

    Hugs, Wayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a gorgous bear!...I wish I lived there, I would love to be able to take your workshop...your bears are adorable. Have a super day! :O)

    ReplyDelete