HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Teddy Bear and Friends -Sweet treats

As you may have noticed, 
I have been creating popcorn, waffles and sundaes.
I have shared how I create my little tarts and sundaes 
having "Cute as Pie" published in  the latest
Teddy Bear and Friends Summer 2011.
I hope you give them a go. Its a bit of trial and error 
to get what you want but it's fun playing.
It sure it a lot less pressure than scissor sculpting a face. 
I have really enjoyed making these treats.

I will put all the photos to make the tarts and the sundaes
on the Bare Designs Club website



What will you create?






Hungry?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yummy!! They look good enough to eat:o)) I've seen the article in TBF.
    Take care and have a nice day.
    Hugs Lyn x

    ReplyDelete