HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hugs & Kisses

I recently was contacted by a collector, 
who mentioned her love for a silver bear, 
and pinks and purples
I thought about this for a while.
The hand shaded pinks and purples,
 tend to have a white or cream undertone, so 
I suggested we use these colours only in the seude paws
Or maybe in the sweet treats, ice cream scoops?

I thought about what sweet treats are silver....
of course silverware came to mind, maybe a little spoon, 
then it came to me. Hershy kisses!!
2 silver cubs... a mother and baby
Hugs & Kisses

What do you think of the results?



I Hope you like this little duo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, you inspire me every time I see your bears. Who ever commissioned these will be so thrilled. Two beautiful bundles of pure joy.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete