HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, October 20, 2013

Work life balance

In the quest for a better work life balance, I'm cramming in more bears.., so the after hours work won't fit. I just simply won't have time for both.
Not sure if it's the best idea I've ever had. I've always like the quote. "Bite off more than you can chew and chew like mad"
Today was spent finishing up a commission cub and starring on this one.

I have plans to hold a Christmas show here on the blog so picked out some mini Christmas pieces I've purchased over the years, to go with the cubs. each will have a Christmas theme. I'll let you know when I plan to hold the show. I'm thinking start of December might be a good idea so the cubs can be posted in time to be under the tree should you be lucky enough to adopt one. What do you think?


1 comment: