HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, April 27, 2014

Another collection in the making

Back to work tomorrow.

I've been busy making a collection,
for the upcoming Craft show.
Held at Claremont Showgrounds
August 1st, 2nd and 3rd 2014.
This year we will have a special bear show 
with lots of bear artists.
Look for us at the entrance 
next to The Teddy Tree.

Seems like a while away,
but 12 weeks is not long,
when you work full time.
It will be here before I know it.

12 weeks = how many bears?
 
Oh well, I've started..
I will make the effort each day.
I hope to have a beautiful collection to display.


My tray of bears - works in progress,
gives me plenty of options after a long day 
and takes away all the excuses.
Of course I create the faces on the weekends.

I also hope to offer some cubs here 
on the blog to my wonderful followers.
It really is you, my special collectors,
that keep me creating. If your one of them - 
A huge "Thank You"  to you.
You have no idea how mush you mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment