HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, April 6, 2014

Studio space update

The studio walls looked a little light,
so I have repainted in a slightly deeper shade.
Which helps the white to pop a little.

Ikea has come to my rescue again,
with this wonderful desk that expands.

No matter how much room I start out with,
I always find myself needing a little extra.
The side table, easily slides in and out.
Perfect for a photo session,
with props and camera space to the side.

While I do have a photo light box, 
the size can be restrictive.
Here I have used curtain fabric as a backdrop,
that I can simply unroll when needed

I just need to work on the lighting.
Another big weekend again for me.

1 comment:

  1. Helen I love the slightly darker colour. It does make the light pop. I have just bought new lights and a thing to hang my back drops on, it is really great. I love it. The lights in the bears eyes show up so much more.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete