HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Sunday, May 14, 2017

Things are coming along


A quick update to let you know, things are coming along.

I'm working double-time to crate the
fresh new look website and blog
and of course the platform for the 
bear making courses.

But with all of this going on, 
I have still managed to make some bears.

"Chou" 
(Japanese for butterfly)

"Charlie" 
(from the chocolate factory)

A new Collection inspired by ice-cream cones
"Double Trouble"

"Rocky"
That's Rocky Road ice-cream

These sweet hearts have been adopted, 
and Chou has been used on the fresh new
Bare Cub Designs logo

What do you think? 
I hope your looking forward to seeing what I've been up to!
Chou is the bear I create in the Bear Making Masterclass video.
All will be revealed soon.
Not long now - I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Your bears are delightful. You must be burning the candle.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete