HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Monday, September 5, 2011

Hugglets 2011

Another wonderful surprise, 
Bare Cub Designs has been featured in the latest
Collectors Gazette, in the Teddys World section
written by Kathy Martin in the 
Hugglets presents Teddies 2011 article.


Well as the article says I am off to London
I hope to meet lots of artists and collectors from 
all over the world.

If you want to buy any patterns, kits or join my club 
please do so in the next day or two as 
I will be away and emails may be delayed.
And for those people who are after
their own Bare Cub, and can't make Hugglets
remember my blog show here on the
8th and 9th of October 2011
Everyone is welcome  
Mark your calendars.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Fabulous Helen!! I wish I was going too!! Maybe next year if life settles down :) Have a wonderful time and say hi to all those amazing artists you will get to meet...me envious!!!

    ReplyDelete