HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Friday, February 19, 2010

My baby had a baby

I am very lucky to have a few Australian pink and grey galahs
that like to stop by my place at 5am and 6pm every day
for a seed mix with corn and sunflower seeds

I have always been amazed by the noise that these little birds make
I have named one little fellow "screetch"

Bringing in the washing I heard a strange noise coming from the tree
(where they sit and yell at me for food)
I placed out the seed as normal,
sat back to watch my "screetch" fly down
in the normal fashion

A little fluffy version, not so bright but more a
mottled peach and white fellow
flew down... a bit of a crash landing too
and started to eat

My baby had a baby!!
and how sweet he is




No comments:

Post a Comment