HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teddy Bear Times June 2012

Teddy Bear Times digital issue arrived in my inbox.
It was uplifting to see Elanors new website mentioned,
along with Elanors response;

"Easy ArtSpace Builder was a dream to use,
I would recommend to anyone looking for
an easy website builder to give this a go!"

Wow I am so excited, this was my dream realised!
I have another artist creating her site now
(I'll share more soon)
and her beautiful email saying:
"I'm setting up my site and having a ball doing it...
without all the info you have generously provided
 I would never have had a go at this!!!"

This makes all the hours of work worth it,
to know artists are sharing their art with the world!

There is also a special Reader Only Offer
in the latest June 2012 issue

What a wonderful cover with
Breeze by Ju-Beary Bears
by beautiful artist team by
Julie and Betty Guiver
To subscribe to Tedy Bear Times IMAG
for 1 year is £20 Join here








1 comment: