HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday!

I celebrated my birthday recently and 
still yet to use my gift... from my sweet husband Ray.
It's as beautiful to look at, as I am sure it will be, practical to use.
The Singer 160 Limited Edition 
 to celebrate the 160 anniversary of the Singer brand.

Here is my portable featherweight 221 from the 1930's
Amazing to see them side by side.

I tend to sew all my bear patterns by hand,
but look forward to creating something with my new machine
Now I just need some ... easy sewing projects.
Any ideas for me?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you. What a wonderful present.
    Enjoy it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday Helen :0) What a fab present! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a belated birthday greetings to you.
    it looks classic, have a happy sewing time.

    ReplyDelete