HomeBear Basics and BeyondAvailableBear Making Guides


Monday, February 29, 2016

Midwest Autumn Craft Roundup 2016


It's on again this year, the 2016
A wonderful time will be had be all
at Port Denison (Dongra) WA.

Here are all the Workshops on offer.
It's sure to be a wonderful weekend again

I will be holding the 
this year you can make your own 
antique style teddy with me!
I'd love to see you there, 
Registrations close March 31st 2016
 
 
For those of you who can not make it 
to Western Australia, not to worry.

You can always have a virtual workshop 
with me in your own home
with the guides I created

100's of step-by-step photos
12 bear patterns to make!
Mink, Antique, Miniature, 
 and many more techniques covered
lots of tips and tricks how I make my bears

Read all about the guides and see the bear patterns
Instant access to start sewing straight away!

No comments:

Post a Comment